Save the date: 2nd LIVE broadcast of our China webinar with BOSSA
Yesterday we hosted our dedicated live webinar on international student recruitment opportunities on the Chinese market. Our guest speaker was Jon Santangelo, International Department at BOSSA – Beijing Study Abroad Service Association.
As previously announced, we are aware that because of the extreme timezone difference between China and some other parts of the world, part of our audience did not have the chance to attend the webinar live.
That is why we are happy to announce the details of the 2nd live broadcast of our China webinar that will cater for international education providers based anywhere in the Western hemisphere. If you by any chance missed the first stream, here is your opportunity to attend live and see what works on the Chinese market today from a leading local expert!
1 August, 10:30 am (EDT) / 4:30 pm (CEST)
Jon Santangelo of BOSSA-COSSA will be happy to answer your questions on the Chinese market in real time. Read more about Jon here.
What will I learn?
This webinar is a good opportunity to learn more about:
- the various social, economic, cultural and other parameters that have put China among the top sourcing markets for international students in the world
- how and to what extent current events on the global geopolitical scene are affecting patterns and dynamics of Chinese outbound student mobility
- Chinese outbound students’ top preferred study abroad destinations and academic programs
- the rising trend of Chinese families sending their children to study abroad at an earlier age
- the importance and specifics of agent networking when approaching Chinese students and their families
- best practices in cross-cultural communication management applied to student recruitment in China
- Internet censorship in China and tips on how to overcome this obstacle in your digital strategy for this market
Join us for a lively discussion next Tuesday by simply clicking the button below:
Remember, even if you don’t have the possibility to attend live, you should still register! All webinar registrants receive access to the webinar recording as well as other exclusive content on international student recruitment opportunities in China.
See you soon!